I won’t say I was skeptical, but I will say I had some reservations. We come here to work, not to play. The thing is, now that I have started dreaming, and playing, again, I feel like I am working harder, and working even better, and enjoying it more.
The dream mentor program got me thinking about and doing things I had put off for way too long.
I have now:
- Booked a vacation to Playa Del Carmen this summer (first vacation in almost 2 years and first one with the baby)
- Paid off some debt,
- Am Eating healthier
- Adopted an overall healthier lifestyle,
- Have much less stress overall and,
- Have a couple of relaxing day trips planned with the family over the summer
I am still working on the following dreams:
- take the wife on a movie date night ( I didn’t realize how big of a deal this was until we had a new baby)
- going to start looking at bikes for FUN recreation and workout purposes
- I still want to plant a garden